paisly

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just a sample of Christmas Items

I have a weakness for Gingerbread men (and women).  The top
ones come with dowels for the back so that they can stand and
 a whole in the crotch area for a dowel for a pick.  Your choice.
 They are “Glittered up” cause I love all things sparkly and glittery.
 The gingerbread couple are made from wood bodies
and fabric clothing.  They are also hand painted. Below
I have picks with a gingerbread head.  The picks are so
 dang cute poked into a wooden box filled with greenery and
pinecones  as well as the gingerbread men.  (Posted at a later date.)

IMG_0405
IMG_0406IMG_0407
IMG_0409

You can never have enough gingerbread men.  Oh and I have
Garlands coming up as well as pins and ornaments. Told ya
I loved everything gingerbread !

No comments:

Post a Comment